Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Thursday 5 June 2014

Winner Announcements!

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are well?
Surprised to see me midweek?

I had no one contact me to claim their prizes for Challenge 46 & 47 therefore I am redrawing these today.


So for Challenge 46 - our sponsor was The Paper Shelter.





 Challenge 47 we had the lovely lady Anita from A&T Digital sponsoring us.




Congratulations Ladies, Please email me before the 15th to claim your prizes otherwise the will be forfeited.
Emails to be send to hobbycutz@gmail.com, please put the relevant challenge number in the subject box.

Now also - here is the winners for the past few challenges -



Challenge 48 - Our Sponsor was Squiggle Fly

and our random number winner is -

And our Top 3 as voted by the DT for challenge is -







Challenge 49 - and your sponsor for this challenge was myself -


and our random winner is -


and our Top 3 for our Vintage Challenge is -







Congratulations to ALL our winners! 
Please Grab your relevant badges, and can the prize winners please email me before the 15th of June to claim your prize otherwise we will be having a redraw.
Email me at hobbycutz@gmail.com and please put the Challenge number in the subject box.

There is still time to enter our current challenge which is to use NO Designer paper!

Please note from now onwards - all winners will be announced in a seperate post the Saturday before the next challenge?

Have a lovely week and Happy Crafting!
Hope to see you all in our Current challenge!











4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh cannot believe I got a Top 3, whooopeeee!!! Thank you to all who voted for me, much appreciated. Now this may seem very silly but how do I get the badge/sticker to put onto my blog and more important how on earth do I get it onto my blog lol!!!???? can someone help please?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just worked out how to proudly display my badge, so thank you again.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo...thank you for the Top 3 pick. So delighted. Congrats to all the winners and the other Top 3's.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to everyone. Have just e mailed you about challenge 49.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete